Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie (50g=50pcs)-49%
Buy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Buy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, These delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have JUST the right combination of crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside amazingness and of course big notes of chocolate, butter, and just the right hit of salt.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS RECIPE
Rolled Oats: Rolled or old-fashioned oats are larger and have more “chew” than quick oats would. In a pinch you can sub those in if needed though.
Chocolate Chips: I used semisweet chocolate chips in this cookie but you can definitely use bittersweet chocolate instead.
HOW TO MAKE OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
2. Combine the butter and sugars in the bowl of your stand mixer and beat together until well mixed.
3. Add the egg and vanilla to the batter. mixing until combined.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix on low until almost incorporated, then add the oats and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
5. Scoop that batter with a small ice cream scoop. It’s about two tablespoons of dough per cookie.
6. Roll into a balls and bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes. It never hurts to add a few chocolate chips on top of each cookie. This way you’ll have nice spots of chocolate peaking out of each cookie.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THESE OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Measure your flour correctly! Adding too much flour to the recipe is the most common mistake. The best, and easiest way to measure flour is by using a scale. If you don’t have one then fluff your flour with a spoon, sprinkle it into your measuring cup, and use a knife to level it off.
- Chilling the dough is optional but it created a cookie that spreads out less, concentrates the flavor and dehydrates the dough a bit as well.
- Toasted walnuts make an excellent addition to this cookie. Try adding in 1/2 to 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- Try using chocolate chunks or roughly chopped chocolate for a more rustic look with bigger pools of chocolate.
- Your cookies are done when the edges start to brown. The centers will not be raw but they aren’t fully set either.